Saturday, October 22, 2011

Why Am I Creating a Blog?

Not really sure how many people will find this useful, but my main goal is when I lose the weight I want to lose, I will inspire people to do the same. 

Hi all! If you don't know me, my name is Amanda. My birthday is on March 17. :)  I am here to document my journey, and whether or not you would like to follow is your decision. 

My Plan

I will be posting an update everyday. Each update will have things such as my food consumed (with calorie and protein count), exercises, how I am feeling, etc. I am also planning on posting links to websites/videos that I found very inspiring. 

I track my food information on myfitnesspal.com and I HIGHLY suggest this website if you are looking to lose weight and what not. People are very friendly AND the database is phenomenal. I will also update my food information on here as well. No worries. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda. Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete